Miami Divorce & Family Attorney
When dealing with family law matters that have the potential to impact you and those you love significantly, you need an experienced attorney who will fight to ensure your interests are protected.
Antonio is an experienced divorce and family lawyer who has been providing high quality, highly effective legal representation to clients for over a decade. His dedication to your needs and his knowledge and expertise in dealing with the family court system helps you to get the best possible results in your case. His reputation in the Miami legal community has earned him Martindale-Hubbell's prestigious "AV" rating, which signifies the highest level of professional excellence and ethical standards.
Fighting to Protect Your Rights
Family law cases involving divorce, marital property division, child support or alimony, and the rights of parents and children are among the most volatile dealt with in the family courts. Decisions made during negotiations and hearings before the judge in your case have the potential to influence your relationship with your family, along with your financial security, for years into the future.
As a former prosecutor with the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office and holding a Masters of Laws in Trial Advocacy, he is not a stranger to the courtroom or the inner workings of the legal system. His many years of experience and his skills in litigating over 25 jury trials and hundreds of contested court hearings ensure you that he will be a strong legal advocate on your side, especially when dealing with matters impacting you and your loved ones. Some of his experience and memberships are:
- Member in good standing of The Florida Bar
- Member Florida Bar Family Law Rules Committee (term expires 06/2021)
- Advanced Collaborative Law Trained Attorney
- Member Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member Collaborative Family Law Institute
- Member Collaborative Family Law Professionals of South Florida, Inc.
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Received a five star, 10 out of 10 rating by AVVO, a leading attorney rating service
- Member Florida Bar Family Law Section
- Member Dade County Bar, Family Court Committee
- Put Something Back Family & Domestic Violence pro bono project attorney participant
- First Family Law American Inn of Court
- Numerous media appearances, including CNN Espanol and Columbia International Television Network
- US Navy Veteran: Served our country aboard the aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy
Substantial Experience in Family Law Cases
Reaching agreements out of court is always preferable to a long, drawn-out legal battle, but it requires a high level of skill and knowledge of the law to ensure that a client's best interests are protected.
In representing those involved in complicated family law matters, Antonio is a trial lawyer who painstakingly gathers the evidence needed to defend your case, while using his knowledge of the law and the family court system to make compelling arguments in your favor. His law degrees were obtained from the following universities:
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Trial Advocacy, Temple University College of Law
- Juris Doctorate, Stetson University College of Law
His thorough knowledge of the law, practical experience in applying it to family law cases, and dedication to getting results have allowed Antonio to be well respected, both among my clients and the legal community. To find out how these qualities can benefit you, call Antonio today to schedule an in-depth consultation.
"I look forward to helping you."-Antonio