FLORIDA DIVORCE & FAMILY LAWYER
When dealing with family law matters that have the potential to impact you and those you love significantly, you need an experienced attorney who will fight to ensure your interests are protected.
I am an experienced divorce and family lawyer who has been providing high quality, highly effective legal representation to clients in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach for over a decade. My dedication to your needs and my knowledge and expertise in dealing with the court system helps you to get the best possible results in your case.
Fighting to Protect Your Rights
Family law cases involving divorce, marital property division, child support or alimony, and the rights of parents and children are among the most volatile dealt with in the family courts. Decisions made during negotiations and hearings before the judge in your case have the potential to influence your relationship with your family, along with your financial security, for years into the future.
As a former prosecutor with the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office, I am not a stranger to the courtroom or the inner workings of the legal system. My many years of experience and my skill in litigating over 25 jury trials and hundreds of contested court hearings ensure you that I will be a strong legal advocate on your side, especially when dealing with matters impacting you and your loved ones. Some of my experience and memberships are:
- Member in good standing of The Florida Bar
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Received a five star, 10 out of 10 rating by AVVO, a leading attorney rating service
- Member Florida Bar Family Law Section
- Member Dade County Bar, Family Court Committee
- Put Something Back Family & Domestic Violence pro bono project attorney participant
- First Family Law American Inn of Court
- Numerous media appearances, including CNN Espanol and Columbia International Television Network
- US Navy Veteran: Served our country aboard the aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy
Substantial Experience in Family Law Cases
Reaching agreements out of court is always preferable to a long, drawn-out legal battle, but it requires a high level of skill and knowledge to ensure that a client's best interests are protected.
In representing those involved in complicated family law matters, I am a trial lawyer who painstakingly gathers the evidence needed to defend your case, while using my knowledge of the law and the family court system to make compelling arguments in your favor. I have obtained my law degrees from the following universities:
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Trial Advocacy, Temple University College of Law
- Juris Doctorate, Stetson University College of Law
My thorough knowledge of the law, my practical experience in applying it to family law cases, and my dedication to getting results have allowed me to be well respected, both among my clients and the legal community. To find out how these qualities can benefit you, call me today to schedule an in-depth consultation. I look forward to helping you.