As a former Florida state prosecutor, Antonio G. Jimenez knows the law. His unique background has made him a strong legal advocate for all of those in need. If you need a criminal defense or family attorney, Antonio Jimenez will zealously fight for your rights.
Commitment is the Key
In addition to his solid legal background, Mr. Jimenez redefines commitment. Each case he receives is handled with thorough precision and care and investigated as if Mr. Jimenez himself were taking the stand. His unwavering work ethic leaves its footprint in everything he does, as evidenced by his solid and impressive credentials. By providing one on one attention to all of his clients, Mr. Jimenez has successfully defended and protected the rights of clients throughout the State of Florida, and his commitment to success makes him a leading figure in the Miami legal field.
Attorney Antonio Jimenez knows that being charged with a crime or going through a divorce is an extremely difficult moment in life. As such, he treats each case with compassion and honesty, and he provides real guidance and direction during this difficult process.
Additionally, Mr. Jimenez is fluent in Spanish, making it easy for Hispanic clients in Miami and throughout the State of Florida to communicate in the language of their choice.
Antonio G. Jimenez' Credentials
- More than 12 years of litigation experience with over 25 jury trials.
- LLM in Trial Advocacy, Temple University College of Law
- Juris Doctorate, Stetson University College of Law
- Master of Forensic Science Degree, National University
- Master of Criminal Justice Degree, Boston University
- Former prosecutor for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office
- US Navy Veteran having served his country for 5 years including over 2 years on board the aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy
Bar Memberships and Publications
- The Florida Bar, Bar No. 21022
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Published article titled, Testimonial Defined: An Update on Crawford, in the Florida Criminal Law Journal, Volume XXXV, No.3 (Fall 2006)
- Published legal guide, How To Get A Restraining Order in Florida, AVVO.com November 2010
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers-2013, The National Trial Lawyers
- CNN Espanol
- Maria Elvira Live-Mega TV
- La-mañana- Columbia international television network ntn24
If you want a family attorney who will aggressively defend your rights and fight for your future, contact Antonio G. Jimenez today for a free initial consultation.